AECT Standard 4 - Professional Knowledge and Skills:
Candidates design, develop, implement, and evaluate technology-rich learning environments within a supportive community of practice.
• Collaborative Practice - Candidates collaborate with their peers and subject matter experts to analyze learners, develop and design instruction, and evaluate its impact on learners.
• Leadership - Candidates lead their peers in designing and implementing technology-supported learning.
• Reflection on Practice - Candidates analyze and interpret data and artifacts and reflect on the effectiveness of the design, development and implementation of technology-supported instruction and learning to enhance their professional growth.
• Assessing/Evaluating - Candidates design and implement assessment and evaluation plans that align with learning goals and instructional activities.
• Ethics - Candidates demonstrate ethical behavior within the applicable cultural context during all aspects of their work and with respect for the diversity of learners in each setting.
NOTE: Parenthetical page references are to Educational Technology: A Definition with Commentary (2008, A. Januszewski & M. Molenda, Eds., Lawrence Erlbaum Assoc.)