Saturday 1 March 2014

Communication: Podcast for Professional Development

Podcasts for Professional Development

Podcasts are a convenient way to reach many people. As a leader, I can publish my views on technology with a human voice; emotion included. My listeners can subscribe to my podcasts and have the latest casts automatically downloaded onto their mobile devices. Personally, I like to listen to the podcasts I subscribe to as I drive to work; I can't read as I drive but I can still consume the latest goings on in the fields I am interested in. Podcasts allow listeners to come into contact with my ideas for using technology at a time that suits them and they can be doing something else as they listen! Teacher time is precious and finding a way to offer them PD without taking more time seems like an ideal use of technology.


No comments:

Post a Comment