Sunday 6 April 2014

Digital Learning Experience

I have been considering developing this Plant Growth Project for some time. From the perspective of an Instructional Designer, there was an identified need that required solving; my students need to engage with the Biology on a personal level and through the integration of their assessed course material, the use of real scientists like Prof. Dr. Normah, tech enhanced assessment, and redefinition of the classroom by using technology to visit places virtually that we cannot visit in real life. While I still need to incorporate some elements into the project, this iteration is certainly at a point where it can be released to my students and used. I have previously developed the Google Sheets used to record the students scores to present the students' assessed performances as Progress Charts for each of the skills, these need incorporating but I felt were beyond the scope of this particular project. Since the embedded GSite is the actual project my students will be using, any enhancement I make will appear here automatically. Visit the actual site here.


No comments:

Post a Comment