Saturday 5 July 2014

Assessment - Setup - Journal 2

Just tested IFTTT; works nicely.



This could be a rather useful, not only for this project but for the reflective writing the Pastoral team at my school expect of their tutees. I will look to incorporate this system into the ePortfolios I have built over the last 6 months.
Tutors want a one-stop dashboard of their tutee's work within their ePortfolios. The Blogger Blog for reflective writing has always been a bit of an issue in my mind; I had no way of pulling the data to the teacher. IFTTT allows this. It will require a bit of setting up, but once it is done it should work without any input from the less techie tutors!

Bizarrely, IFTTT creates a folder which, if you move, breaks the link to Blogger; a new IFTTT folder is created in the root directory of GDrive. I'll have to look at setting up a specific GSheet to write to. It would be better if IFTTT recognised files by their key and not their name!


No comments:

Post a Comment