Sunday 27 July 2014

Post project reflection

My colleagues will play a substantial role in the review of the project. They will highlight where elements of the project went well and what needs to improved. This will likely occur as they happen so I will keep a writing record of any discussions we have. As I want to see my colleagues engage in the use of a department blog this year, perhaps this can be a mechanism by which they record their observations.
The students will be asked to provide a response via a survey using Likert scales. This will allow me to quantify their opinions of the project concept and how it went. My students aren't shy in coming forward so no doubt I will hear about their concerns as they arise.
The experts and parent audiences that come into contact with our students will be asked for their opinions of the work and interactions they see, this will allow us to tune these elements for the future.

All of my work goes through multiple iterations and evaluative feedback. The students are instrumental in what and how my colleagues and I present our course. Trusted students will be sought out on a weekly basis and asked for their opinion; they know that their voice has power and that we will react to enhance their learning experience. One of my biggest concerns is that the students will find the project too much for them to handle along with their other subject content. If this is the case, we most be monitoring the students' concerns very regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment